Neusoft’s self-developed new-generation Cluster Instruments platform consists of two hardware platforms that meet different configuration requirements and support full-HD (1920*720) 12.3-inch and 10.25-inch mainstream display screens. The simplified information aggregation and rapid status feedback, combined with Neusoft’s sustained pioneering R&D in areas such as autonomous driving and augmented reality, not only enable a much higher sense of technology in the car but even bring you a safer driving view.
- Cooler human-computer interaction and theme switching
- Gesture recognition that supports the interaction with the in-vehicle infotainment system: multimedia, calls, navigation, etc.
- High-performance processor: R-car & i.MX8
- Safe and efficient real-time operating system: QNX
- Professional HMI tools: Kanzi & QT
- ISO26262-based safe product development