Neusoft Intelligent Cockpit Platform
The Neusoft Intelligent Cockpit Platform is built around the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) framework and provides different platform-driven products based on the specific needs of automotive manufacturers. It features a high level of reusability, flexibility, and maturity, rendering it highly competitive. The platform supports interactive screens of multiple sizes, dual-system coexistence, and deep integration with various mainstream applications. It adopts market-leading high-performance chips that comply with automotive-grade standards, supporting high-computing algorithms such as Around View Monitoring (AVM), AR navigation, Driver Monitoring System (DMS), and Occupant Monitoring System (OMS). The platform also provides rich cloud services and can integrate with a diverse ecosystem.
Currently, the Neusoft Intelligent Cockpit Platform has achieved a shipment volume of over a million units. It maintains continuous and friendly cooperation with 20-plus domestic and international automotive manufacturers, including Geely, Hongqi, Chery, and Proton. The platform has been implemented in more than 130 mass-produced vehicle models, covering over 10 countries and regions worldwide.
Capabilities and Advantages
- Supports multiple hardware platforms and multi-screen interaction (full LCD instrument, upper central control screen, central control main screen, and co-driver screen)
- Supports dual operating system
- Integrates 360-degree panoramic view, infotainment, in-car navigation, 5G vehicle communication, vehicle-to-everything (V2X) cooperation, and online application updates
- Provides extensive cloud services and can integrate with the BAT (Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent) ecosystem
- Enables multimodal interaction (facial recognition, voice recognition, gesture recognition, etc.) greatly enhancing the users’ intelligent driving experience