Intelligent Automotive Software Engineering Services
With over 30 years of experience serving numerous global leading clients, Neusoft provides fast, mature, and scalable delivery capabilities, as well as excellent product software engineering capabilities, to help customers achieve product innovation, optimize user experience, enhance core competitiveness, and support their business growth.
Based on CDC + BCM + Cloud as the core capabilities, Neusoft offers full-stack software engineering services to customers.While enhancing the value of software, Neusoft explores new business models and realizes software-defined vehicles. Our business covers intelligent cockpit domain, body control domain, intelligent connected vehicles, navigation services, testing services, talent cultivation, and co-building ODC, among other areas.
- Intelligent Cockpit: Instrument Development, IVI Development, T-BOX Development, MCU Development
- Body Control: BCM/ECC, VCP, Gateway Development
- Innovation Areas: Customized Navigation, ADAS, Map Compilation, Testing Services
- Connected Vehicles/Solutions: Vehicle-Cloud Integration, Mobile Connectivity, User Experience Design
Capabilities and Advantages
- Neusoft has over 5000 software manpower resources and reserve talents in the automotive electronics field, and has established industry-academia-research projects with the automotive department of multiple universities.
- We possess professional software development processes such as CMMI L5, A-SPICE L3, ISO 26262, ASIL-D, as well as stable integration and delivery capabilities.
- We provide full lifecycle management from requirements to testing, along with flexible business cooperation models.
- With over 20 years of management and delivery experience in co-building ODCs with OEMs/Tier1 companies, we have capabilities that cover projects of varying complexities in global markets such as Europe, America, Japan, South Korea, and China.
- We have established a comprehensive and scientific process and personnel management mechanism.
- Based on a strong pool of human resources, we can quickly form teams and provide services at different technical levels.