Intelligent Electric Power Business
Neusoft provides an intelligent platform integrating multiple business operation activities for power consumers and power supplying enterprises, including monitoring of distribution equipment, operation and maintenance management of electric power, full life cycle management of assets, safety protection, etc.
The platform links the terminal equipment of power consumers and power generation enterprises through the Internet of Things to realize the interconnection of intelligent information. By following the requirements of the Baseline for Classified Protection of Cybersecurity 2.0 of China, the platform can ensure the safety of personnel and equipment, thus improving the security level and O&M quality of equipment and reducing the O&M cost.
The intelligent power system sufficiently applies modern information technologies and advanced communication technologies such as big data, cloud computing, IoT, mobile internet, artificial intelligence, blockchain, etc. to realize the interconnection and man-machine interaction at all links of the power system, achieve the objectives of “one data source, one grip map and one business flow”, and extensively connect the internal/external and upstream/downstream resources and demands, thus building an energy internet ecosphere adaptive to the state of the society, creating an ecosystem of the industry and cultivating emerging types of business.
- Control. As numerous pieces power equipment are networked, equipment monitoring and state assessment can be made based on real-time data; as security is the priority factor to be considered, a self-adaptive protection and control system can be researched based on big data technologies; coordinated and optimized dispatching technologies for grid power transmission can also be researched based on big data, cloud platform, etc.
- Power transformation and transmission. A production management information system and an equipment state control and management platform covering the full life cycle of power transformation and transmission equipment can be built to realize the intelligent state detection of various types of transformation and transmission equipment, including automatic acquisition, real-time diagnosis, visualization, remote sensing, etc. of equipment state.
- Power distribution and utilization. Lean management of the power distribution network can be realized through power distribution big data analysis, to reduce impacts on the grid.
- Electric energy quality. Through studying on the analysis of the quality data of electric energy and establishing a typical electric equipment energy quality information base, an index system and a big data analysis platform, assistance will be provided for the decision making and analysis on electric energy quality.
- Intelligent grid. Through the multidimensional grid management and the operation and maintenance of key data, research and comprehensive analysis on the integration of grid equipment state information can be carried out to promote the further intelligentization of grid.
It can collectively display the real-time key data, statistical results, fault alarm, video information, etc. of electric equipment room on a large-size screen or a webpage.
Detection of electric equipment
It can acquire important information of HV side, LV side, DC panel, diesel generator and other equipment through intelligent terminal devices, to master the equipment states such as make and break, fault, current, voltage, temperature, etc. in real time, and to realize the real-time monitoring, real-time alarm and timely O&M of equipment.
Environment monitoring and gang control
It can monitor the temperature, humidity, water logging, O3, smoke and noise in the HV chamber, LV chamber and transformer room as well as cable trenches in switching stations and power distribution rooms, upload these information to the station terminal system for analysis, send out alarms, and carry out the gang control over lighting, air conditioning and fans.
Security monitoring and gang control
It can integrate an access control system and realize the connection with the video monitoring system to build a multi-layer all-around security protection and intrusion alarm system. It can also automatically record the information of personnel entering the switching station or distribution room in real time, monitor important equipment areas and keep the video records.
Integration of fire protection system
It can integrate fire alarm systems or smoke sensors, report the alarm information promptly upon the occurrence of alarm, and trigger the emergency plan and emergency functions, such as the automatic opening of the gas extinguishing system.
- Power information of distribution rooms in different areas can be collectively displayed on a map, such as number of alarms, number of monitoring equipment, number of equipment alarms and number of equipment failures;
- A specific page of the corresponding distribution room can be entered by clicking an anchor on the map.
- Alarm and monitoring data can be viewed, inquired and processed in real time;
- Distribution rooms on the map can be inquired by categories (regions, sectors, etc.).
- Display of detailed equipment information layer by layer from country, province, city, district, park, distribution room, cabinet to equipment.
- Monitoring of various environmental sensors: temperature sensor, humidity sensor, smoke concentration sensor, water logging sensor, etc.;
- Display of telemetering, telesignaling, telecontrol and teleadjusting data of equipment;
- Inquiry of historical information by periods or information types.
Power distribution diagram
- It supports the display of files and cartographic software file formats such as CAD, etc.
- Electrical wiring diagram can be drawn according to the actual electrical connection relations in the distribution room to truthfully display the electrical connection relations of all equipment; the semi-automatic generation of underlying graphs is available.
- The real power consumption conditions of electrical circuits can be displayed according to the actual data.
According to the equipment conditions on-site:
- Ordinary-level monitoring: realize the video monitoring but require manual adjustments of the angle;
- General-level monitoring: realize the multi-screen monitoring, switching between the main and auxiliary monitoring screens, zooming in and out, and remote adjustment of the angle;
- Advanced-level monitoring: on the basis of the general-level monitoring, automatically adjust the angle and monitor the alarm equipment.
The communication state of equipment can be displayed in a list.
- Install an intelligent power APP or applet on Android or IOS system devices;
- View the key equipment data and receive fault alarms and dispatching commands from the dispatching center on the mobile terminals.
- GIS navigation;
- On-line process review and approval, and result view.
· Unified alarm
- Alarm models: short circuit monitoring, leakage monitoring, overcurrent monitoring, arc monitoring, overvoltage monitoring, undervoltage monitoring, power monitoring, power circuit monitoring, overload monitoring, abnormity monitoring, temperature and humidity monitoring, gas monitoring, real-time power variation monitoring, power line flashover monitoring, distribution circuit outage monitoring, etc.
- Alarm methods: e-mail, message, APP, applet, alarm uploading interface, audible and visual alarm;
- Alarm setup: self-definition of alarm strategy, alarm classification and grading, etc.
- Alarm processing: automatic sending, manual sending, forwarding, feedback, etc.;
- Alarm inquiry: historic alarm, alarm statistical graph, alarm processing gram, etc.
- For places with video monitoring, manual confirmation of alarm information can be realized through the gang control of video equipment and alarm information.
· Intelligent warning
- A warning model can be established through data mining and machine learning, where data abnormities will initiate and trigger the model abnormity;
- The computing model can be updated based on the real-time database to generate new warning information and continuously update the existing model base.
- The operation status of distribution rooms can be analyzed from the perspectives of energy consumption, fault, personnel performance, etc., and conclusive data can be collectively displayed;
- Statistical analysis reports of different dimensions can be created by personnel of different identities.
- Through establishing an emergency processing process, the system can automatically push related information upon the occurrence of different faults or incidents;
- Through establishing an equipment gang control mechanism in advance, the system can automatically start or stop the key equipment;
- The communication emergency plan can be managed, and users can edit a communication emergency plan in advance as the circumstances may require;
- The available operations include single calling, forced interposing, forced releasing, directed call pickup, monitoring, call barring, manual/automatic switching, group call, group call, conference, dynamic grouping, classified and coordinated dispatching, etc.
- Electrical fire detectors and wireless transmission devices are equipped in distributed type distribution cabinets/boxes, and an intelligent gateway is used as a collector to upload the monitored data (leakage, temperature, voltage, current, imbalance, watthour, arc, etc.) onto the system platform, to realize the “IoT + electrical safety” fire warning;
- The power lines of clients can be modified according to the purpose of their power circuits to realize the remote shutoff of unnecessary power circuits collectively, thus to reduce the power risk.
- With assets as the core, a full life cycle management system from purchase to scrapping of electric equipment can be established.
- The system provides a friendly man-machine conversation interface and supports the manual entry or import of static information of equipment assets;
- Searching and contrast viewing of asset information by different items are available.
- Processes such as lost asset reporting, asset scrapping, pledge of assets, asset checkout, etc. can be customized.
Asset stock taking
- The system supports stock taking through real-time or non-real-time linking, and also supports bar code scanning equipment, RF equipment, etc.
- The inventory data can be compiled in real time.
- The management of employees’ archive, qualification, performance appraisal, configuration and organization structure is available.
Shift and duty management
- Shift personnel can be grouped, shift types can be self-defined, and shift handover reports can be generated.
A new mode of power operation and maintenance can be established through coordination between mobile terminals and the centralized control center.
- Establishment of patrol inspection tasks, prompt of patrol inspection tasks, management of patrol inspection route, management of patrol inspection equipment, prompt of equipment inspection omission, patrol inspection result feedback, recording of faults, and prompt of remote monitoring
- A fault analysis and processing system with applications at the core can be comprehensively established, the accurate locating and timely and effective reporting of faults can be realized through the big data technology and the CEP technology, and a solution can be formed quickly through big data analysis technology and knowledge base expert system.
When a warning occurs, cameras will be automatically deployed to monitor the fault equipment, and manual secondary confirmation of an opening/closing operation will be required. If no opening/closing is required, Cancel shall be clicked or the work assignment process shall be started.
- When alarm information is received and confirmed at the cloud, the system will recommend a good O&M team according to the competency and state of personnel and in combination with the position of the mobile terminal and O&M cart. Personnel will be mobilized in real time and respond to the warned fault from a position nearby;
- Relevant information such as name of distribution room, main wiring of switchgear, operation conditions in the room, location of distribution room, etc. will be sent out automatically;
- Task orders and geographical locations can be viewed at the O&M terminal, and skipping of the internet navigation function (among AMap, Baidu Map and Tencent Map) can be realized.
· O&M personnel can fill out the O&M work of the day on mobile phone, and the system will automatically generate an O&M Report accordingly and push it to the client.
Electronic work orders
When an abnormity requiring treatment on-site is identified during background monitoring, the monitoring personnel will produce an electronic work order through the background system or the mobile phone APP. The remote work permission of the electronic work order process may be realized through the system on personal computers or the mobile phone APP.
After arriving at the distribution room, the O&M personnel will receive a verification code. By entering the code on the electronic lock of the distribution room to get into the room, the infrared monitoring system will be disabled automatically, and immediately after the door is opened, lamps inside the room will be turned on automatically, the fan will be started and louver windows will be opened automatically, and the camera will rotate to the access control position to start filming and move with the staff.
Intelligent patrol inspection
The system may start the distribution room patrol inspection automatically or manually. In the automatic mode, the system will inspect the environment, security protection and equipment conditions in the distribution room regularly according to the configuration, and, in the case of an abnormity or alarm, automatically trigger a work order. In the manual mode, the monitoring personnel can carry out the patrol inspection in the system and inspect the conditions of the distribution room according to the procedure. When an equipment abnormity is identified, the historic video record will be called to confirm the situation, and the abnormity shall be recorded and reported in a timely manner.
- Access control linked with infrared monitoring enabling/disenabling, lighting and fan;
- Temperature / humidity sensor linked with power environment regulation and control devices;
- Camera linked with access control, infrared, water sensor and smoke detector;
- Smoke detector linked with fire protection equipment, video and master station alarm;
- Self-timed starting of fan, and linkage of fan with SF6, oxygen and ozone.
On the basis of the power consumption data and with our specialized experiences, Neusoft will assist you to reduce the electricity costs.
A 3D display effect can be created based on the 3D engine independently developed by Neusoft.
Big data analysis
The big data architecture is supported, placing a technical foundation for future data mining, machine learning, etc.
HVAC and substation management software for Blocks A, B, C &D of Shenyang Joy city
COFCO Shenyang Joy City is located at the east end of Zhongjie Pedestrian Street of Shenyang City, the core position of the East Zhongjie Street Planning Project themed Golden Key in Shenyang. COFCO Shenyang Joy City, consisting of Blocks A, B, C & D and a Walmart supermarket, is a large themed shopping mall integrated with shopping, catering, entertainment, culture and leisure, covering a commercial floor area of 340,000 m2.
Blocks A, B, C and D all had their respective cooling cluster and substation, which had high energy consumption after many years of operation and were difficult to operate and maintain.
Neusoft designed and implemented the system according to the “cloud system service” mode to realize the cloud deployment of the system and the cloud storage and ubiquitous access of data. With considerations to both present and future demands, the system was designed to satisfy the requirements for operability, monitorability and expansibility, and realize centralized, visualized and unattended management.