In-Vehicle Universal Communication Units (UCU)
On-board UCUs targeted for intelligent connected vehicles
- EV remote monitoring in compliance with GB/T32960 and the local standards of BJ and SH.
- Time-based car-sharing application that enables the remote control and sharing of vehicles via the P2P BLE key on mobile phones.
- Vehicle parameter collection oriented towards big data services (battery life & performance analysis, driving behavior analysis)
- In-vehicle CAN bus gateway
- Communication based on information security architecture
- Remote diagnosis and DoIP services in compliance with UDS and ISO13400
- 100Base-T1 Gigabit Ethernet communication
- WiFi communication with in-vehicle hotspot sharing and public hotspot access