Neusoft New Energy Monitoring Platform
Build an information collection platform for vehicle enterprises or assist them in information collection to integrate the collected information with the national platform; monitor the running status of vehicles in real time to closely coordinate the three elements of humans, vehicles and roads. Follow national standards to build the battery traceability platforms and modules.
Neusoft New Energy Monitoring Platform enjoys reliable and secure data, efficient processing capacity, low cost inputs, and strong scalability, enabling users to know the real-time operating status of electric vehicles and closely coordinating the three elements of humans, vehicles, and roads. This Platform technologically guarantees vehicle operating, safe driving, and government regulation and more efficiently serves clients.
As an internal monitoring platform for companies, Neusoft New Energy Monitoring Platform not merely facilitates the mandatory inspection certification of new energy vehicles, but also enables all corporate departments to conduct monitoring, operations, management and other basic functions in the whole life cycle of vehicles, including the ATM testing of vehicles after rolling off production lines, customer information registration in dealers’ 4S shops, SIM card activation, monitoring on sales operations and alarm processing.
Neusoft has built battery traceability platforms for multiple new energy vehicle companies due to the policy requirement of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology that from Aug 1, 2018, massive decommissioned power batteries should be appropriately disposed.
- Participation in drafting part of GBT32960
- Rich experience in inspection passing: Assist multiple vehicle manufacturers in smoothly passing the national and local inspections of new energy vehicles and platforms
- Platform performance:
- Wider business coverage
- Stronger concurrent processing capacity
- Larger storage capacity
- Faster parallel computing power
- Deeper customization of new energy services
- Provide enterprises with an internal monitoring platform to enable all corporate departments to monitor, operate, manage the processes in the whole life cycle of vehicles.
- Enable users to know the real-time operating status of electric vehicles and closely coordinate the three elements of humans, vehicles, and roads.
- Technologically guarantee vehicle operating, safe driving, and government regulation.