NEUPACS is a Picture Archiving and Communication (PACS) software system intended to provide hospitals and related medical institutions with the most advanced PACS solutions. It receives images from medical imaging modalities (including but not limited to Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance (MR), Computed Radiography (CR), Digital X-Ray (DX), and any other DICOM device), stores and archives them, and distributes them to DICOM devices. Computer which installed NEUPACS allows the user to access patient records and retrieve images from the NEUPACS storage servers in a local network. NEUPACS supports viewing images including zoom, pan, windowing, basic measurements, etc. It is intended for use by the physician to assist in diagnosis. Typical users of NEUPACS are trained professionals, including but not limited to physicians, radiologists, medical technicians, and assistants.
General Image View Function
- Displays Various DICOM format instance
- Provides image-processing tools of annotation, invert, flip, rotate, pan, zoom, ROI, Shutters, Measurements and Magnifying glass and etc.
- Support user customizable & personalized settings, personalized tool panel to allow comparison of multiple versions. Multi-screen image display, full screen mode.
- Multi modality comparison
- Advanced image information display: user can customize the contents and position of the image file information
- 2D display settings: Image view layout settings, default windows width and window center setting
- Flag indication for urgent studies and printed studies.
- Ability of the technician to enter history of the patient.
- Recover the original image display states
- Query, import, send and receive image of DICOM
- Arrow annotation: for identifying disease part
- Text annotation: add notes and descriptions to an image others
- Keyboard short cuts for easy operation.
- Visual Film Printing
General Image View
Advanced analysis function
- MPR Operation mode：standardized MPR, orthogonality MPR, free MPR
- Slab MPR：support 2D, MIP, MinIP, AIP and VR
- MPR batch processing: conserve user-defined depth and surface produce new sequence map to system
- Mode support both MIP, MinIP, AIP and VR
- Batch save
- Visualization cutting support Inner-cut、Outer-cut and multistep go forward &draw back
- Various system preinstall VR color schemes, user-defined color schemes
- Quantified rotate, surround optional point of view on screen
- User can self-defined visualized point of view within interested area through bounding box adjustments
- Rebuild support X、Y、Z three standardized directional interested vector, which can be rotated 360 degree
- Support definition for multiterm curve reconstruction, offers curves management
- Flexible curves editing mode, adjustable panel points, synchronized producing effect
- Provide multiple view for curve sectional plane, self-defined sectional plane size helps observe stenosis
VR View of Scoliosis
MinIP(Trachea) Thickness: 6mm
- DICOM Worklist SCP services
- DICOM Storage SCP services
- DICOM Storage Commitment SCP services
- DICOM Query/Retrieve SCU/SCP services
- DICOM Print SCU services
- DICOM MPPS SCP services
- ADT patient register information receiving
- ORM patient exam appointment information receiving
- ORU patient report information receiving